What does pain in upper arms and shoulders suggest?
Cervicogenic pain probably.
Hi, I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Pain in the right shoulder is most probably related to arm twisting.
Pain in both arms and difficulty in everyday tasks is more related to cervical column degenative disease.
This could be caused by arthritis of cervical column or herniated disc disease with compression on spine and nerves.
There is need for a neurological evaluation and imaging studies (cervical column x-Rays, cervical column MRI) in order to properly diagnose your problem.
Toradol is used short term (5 days) to improve pain, but is not a definite cure of it.
You need a correct diagnosis first and treatment according to it.
I suggest you to discuss with your treating Doctor above mentioned possibilities about your concerns.
Hope this answers your question. If you have additional questions or follow up questions then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for pain in shoulders and upper arms
- Upper left chest pain and left shoulder pain
- Neck pain shoulder and arm pain dehydration what is wrong
- Ferrous sulphate tablets chest pain and shoulder pain and hand pain and arm
- Pain under arm shoulder pain nerve pain cardiac issues
- What is the pain in my upper arm
- What causes upper arm pain
- Upper arm pain near shoulder
- Throbbing pain in shoulder and upper arm
- Nagging pain in upper arms and shoulders