What does my urine analysis report suggest?

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Thu, 28 Aug 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: Apparently my pus cells and epith cells are 2/1 on both. SHOULD I BE WORRIED. I have no pain urinating and no odour
According to the lab report the appearance is clear and colour straw.
The PH 6.5
everything else like urobilinogen normal and nothing seen on the T.vaginalis.
my RBS/FBS reads 5.6 mmil/l
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 37 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Your Urine Analysis report is normal

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for your query,based on the facts and report of your urine analysis that you have posted I would like to state that your urine report is absolutely normal.

Presence of 1-2 pus cells and epithelial cells is normal finding in almost every normal individual and nothing to be worried about it.

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,
I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D