What does my ultrasound scan report indicate?
by usg and finding are bulky uterus with thick endometrial echocomplex 15.8 noted.Myometrial echopattern is homogenous.......
This is a common and tretable condition!
Hi! thanks for your health query!
After going through your problem and the usg findings, I could tell you that many more women are suffering from similar kind of problem throughout the world ; it is so common...!
But, it is easily treatable and not cancer or any serious infection like tuberculosis.
It could be sign of your ensuing menopause, some hormonal imbalance, dysfunctional uterine bleeding or adenomyosis-like bleeding painful benign conditions.
PAUSE alone is not sufficient to relieve you; you need to do a CA-125 level test and seek a gynecologist's opinion as there are so many hormonal and non-hormonal medicines to treat this condition.
Please be positive and get back to me with feedback;
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Got my ultrasound report what does it indicate
- Explain the ultrasound scan report
- What does the kidney ultrasound report indicate
- What does the ultrasound scan of my thyroid indicate
- Gynecology ultrasound done what does the report indicate
- What is cga in ultrasound scan ?
- Ultrasound scan done what does the reports suggests
- Pelvic ultrasound scan done what does the report indicate
- Ultrasound scan what does the report indicate
- Had ultrasound scan what are the findings from the report