What does my thyroid profile test indicate?
Values are all within normal range ma'am
Hello ma'am and welcome.
Thank you for writing to us.
I have gone through your query and attached image with diligence and am happy to help you.
Your thyroid profile is normal, consisting of all normal values. Although these values are within normal range, some of them are close to the border of normal. These values indicate control with the help of medication.
This means that your values are normal only because of the medications that you are on. So do not discontinue them until further notice, and do not make any changes to the dosage or medication for now. This also means other associated functions like your sexual function and physical features will surely improve while on this medication. I am sure your thyroid profile will further improve with time ma'am.
I hope you find my response helpful. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help you.
Best of luck and take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tested thyroid profile does i have thyroid
- Whats a thyroid profile
- Thyroid tests suggest thyronormalcy what does this indicate
- What is tsh in thyroid profile
- What is thyroid antibody test
- What does these abnormal thyroid test results indicate
- What is bioxy test thyroid
- What does indicate below thyroid test reports
- Tested for thyroid tsh is 127 what does this indicate
- Smoking marijuana and thyroid profile test