What does my pregnancy scan report indicate?

Question
Hi I am XXXXXXX I am now 7 weeks pregnant,but I do not want it now due to some unexplainable reason.My early pregnancy scan(TVS scan) is woderful.If take mifepristone will it terminate my pregnancy and will it get detected in any blood test or sine my gync has seen the previous scan will she get doudt that i have made an attempt to terminate my pregnancy.
Tue, 17 Apr 2018 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 38 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Can terminate a pregnancy upto 7 weeks only.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The tablets- mifepristone used to terminate the pregnancy cause a termination only upto a pregnancy of 7 weeks. If the pregnancy is more than 7 weeks then the success rate decreases considerably.
After taking the abortion pills your gynecologist cannot detect on an ultrasound scan that you had the pills but sometimes the bleeding and pain caused by the pills is so heavy that you have to attend an emergency room. This can create a doubt in her mind.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal