What does my pelvic ultrasound report indicate?

Dr. Indu Kumar

Radiologist

Posted on Fri, 16 Oct 2015 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans
Question: I had a pelvic ultrasound today, I had black spots that she measured. Is that normal
Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 25 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It is important to know that black spot is present in which organ.

Detailed Answer:
Hello

It is important to know that black spots are present in which organ means whether it is seen in ovaries or uterus etc.
Black spots in ovaries may be simple cyst.It is also important to know other findings like associated septa,wall character etc.These findings are important in assessing whether it is a simple or complex cyst.
If possible,please upload full report so that I can interpret in a better way.

Get well soon.
Hope I have answered your question.
Further queries are most welcome.

Take Care
Dr.Indu XXXXXXX