What does my blood test report indicate?
I have been recalled for bloods but no one will explain -am I seriously ill or is this related to the medication I am on-for a fibroid I am on Zoladex injections and livial for 6 months
In the last two months :
Total white cell count is 2.8
Neutrophil count is 1.68
Lymphocyte count is 0.75
Basophils count is 0.01
Given that my father has leukemia I am very concerned but can get no answers.
I recently was vaccinated for a trip to Australia and my arm is still swollen three months later.
Can you give me any help-very worried
No need to worry about leukemia.
I have gone through your question. I can understand your concern.
You have uterine fibroid.
Zoladex is given to prepare the uterus for surgery. But zoladex can leads to low wbc count.
Your total count is low. But your differential count is normal. You have not reported premature cells here. So no need to worry about leukemia. It just due to side effects of zoladex.
Consult your doctor and inform about that. It has no relation with your arm swelling.
Hope I have answered your question, if you have doubt then I will be happy to answer.
Thanks for using health care magic.
Wish you a very good health.
PS: If you have a copy of this blood report, please attach it here.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- What are the normal values in a blood test report
- Blood test done what are the findings in the report
- Conducted blood test what does the report imply
- Done blood test what is the interpretation of this report
- What does my blood test report suggest
- Crp blood test done what does the reports indicate
- What are the findings from the childs blood test report
- Blood test done what does the reports indicate treatment measures
- What does these blood tests indicate