What is Neutrophil?
It is a type of white blood cells.Normally they are 40-60% of total leukocytes.They usually increase in number in acute infections such as upper respiratory tract infections, pneumonia,abdominal infections, skin and musculoskeletal infections, urogrnital infections.
Questions and answers on "Neutrophil"
Health resources related to Neutrophil
- Baby has anti neutrophil
- Supplement for increasing neutrophil fight viruses
- High neutrophil results
- Neutrophil bands and segments
- Causes of elevated neutrophil count
- High neutrophil count postpartum
- High neutrophil second trimester
- Why neutrophil is polymorphonuclear
- Gallstones with high neutrophil count
- Tonsilloliths and high neutrophil count