What does my blood test report indicate?
blood picture is normal. focus on UTI / yeast infection
Thank you for asking
I read your question and I understand your concern. As far as the blood picture is concerned there is no such derangement to worry about. Wbc count is normal. Lymphocytes are upper limit of normal. Hemoglobin is lower limit of normal. In less developed countries even this hemoglobin is considered enough.
More important here is the yeast infection which needs a lot of modifications and precautions from coital and toilet habits to hygiene maintenance. Complete eradication and disease free genitals is a prize worth fighting for with such precautionary measures. Do as directed by your doctor and take the medicine for the yeast infection.
I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and don't forget to close the discussion please.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- What are the normal values in a blood test report
- Blood test done what are the findings in the report
- Conducted blood test what does the report imply
- Done blood test what is the interpretation of this report
- What does my blood test report suggest
- Crp blood test done what does the reports indicate
- What are the findings from the childs blood test report
- Blood test done what does the reports indicate treatment measures
- What does these blood tests indicate