What does frequent fever and vomiting in a child indicate?
Thanks for writing to us.
From your description and history two points are very important Bruising easily and heavy menstrual bleed.
This could be due to some clotting disorders.
Take her to your doctor and get her investigated with cbc and coagulation screen.
If everything is normal you can be assured she is safe.
The darkness below eyes is a sign of allergic reactions.
I usually prescribe monteluekast daily for a month to see if it helps.
Wishing your child good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fever vomiting drowzy in a child advise and treatment
- What is the reason for child s frequent fever
- Stomach pain fever vomiting what is it
- Child with fever vomiting and spinning room
- Child has recurrent fever vomiting concerned
- Frequent fever leads to what
- Child is suffering from fever vomiting and loose motion
- Child fever vomit white tounge
- Child with fever vomiting and leg pain viral infection
- Fever vomiting and not peein child