What does delayed periods after protected intercourse indicate?
Repeat home pregnancy test. Norethisterone pill is useful.
Thanks for writing to us.
You involved in relatively safe sex. However, I suggest you to REPEAT the home pregnancy test.
On NEGATIVE test, I suggest you to take Norethisterone pill for 5 days to induce period. Kindly, procure complete prescription from your doctor.
You will get withdrawal bleeding like period within 3-5 days after stopping them.
Hope, it helps for your information. Practice safe sex in future and contraception. If you don't have any other query, you can close the discussion.
Dr S Patra
For future query, you can directly approach me through
I dont have prescripton of doctor.
Details are given below.
Thanks for follow up query.
If both tests are NEGATIVE, then I can suggest to take Norethisterone pill for 5 days to induce period.
You will get a withdrawal bleeding like period within 3-5 days after stopping them.
Hope, I have answered your query. Kindly, close the discussion.
All the best and good luck.
Dr S Patra
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Bleeding after protected intercourse
- Reason for delay in period after a period after intercourse
- Had protected intercourse taken i-pill missing periods pregnant
- Cramping after protected intercourse
- What are the chances of pregnancy after protected intercourse
- Does consumption of i pill after protected intercourse delay
- Why is my periods delayed after a protected intercourse
- Have irregular periods had partially protected intercourse pregnancy chance
- Missed periods after protected intercourse could it be from stress
- Used plan b missing periods had protected intercourse pregnant