What does chest tightness and shoulder pain suggest?
I am 32 years..d the last 10 days I had been stressed due to work load..and yesterday evening..after I was worked up too much after an argument with an colleague..I developed chest pain associated with left shoulder pain in the evening....today morning I went to check my BP..which was 140/90.. Following this an Ecg was done..which came as normal....sinus rhythm..with incomplete RBBB..MY left shoulder pain is there associated with little tightness in my neck,,please advise me,.
ECG abnormality Incomplete RBBB
Thank you for your query. I can understand your concerns.
Incomplete RBBB is most lilekly due to RVH(Rt ventricualr hypertrophy) and not due to ischemic heart disease. You need to undergo 2-D echocardiography and let me know the reports.
Dr. T.K. Biswas M.D. XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for shoulder pain and swelling
- Shoulder pain have diabetes suggestions
- Suggest treatment for shoulder pain
- What is the remedy for shoulder pain
- What is the medication for shoulder pain
- What are the treatments for shoulder pain and nausea
- What is the cause and treatment for shoulder pain
- What is the reason for chest tightness
- What is the suggested medication for shoulder pain during sleep
- What is the reason for chest tightness and pain