What does "calcified splenic artery anerurysm measuring 7 mm" mean?
relax, it will not brust
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
A calcified aneurysm is harmless and does not burst. It just needs to be followed up at every 6 months to looks for any change in size. If only it is increasing in size then only an intervention is needed.
And the blood in your urine could had been due to a stone, which got passed out before you went for a scan. But it the blood persists you need to get your bladder cystoscopy done and your urine checked for malignant cells, as that is a possibility at your age.
Hope i have been helpful.
Dr. Deepika Patil
it shows after calcification
Yes it is possible that it was there before also but it shows only after calcification on a plain scan film. So it must have recently got calcified so it was not on previous films.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What to do for a calcified joint
- Treatment and cure for splenic artery aneurysm
- What does calcified rim nodule mean
- Blocked splenic artery treatment
- Calcified achilles tendon blocking artery
- 6 mm calcified granuloma
- Drugs/medication for splenic artery aneurysm
- Symptoms of splenic artery aneurysm
- Diagnosis of splenic artery aneurysm
- Splenic artery aneurysm causes
- Is black seeds safe to take inspite of taking atripla for HIV?
- What causes lipoma?
- Does inhalation of lacquer cause health problems?
- What does B12 serum value 1179 and D3 serum value 32.9 indicate?
- Sugest treatment for swollen lymph nodes in neck and armpit
- What causes painful small lump on the back of my neck?
- What does heavy bleeding with thickened endometrium indicate?
- Can a breast implant cause mental illness?
- Suggest treatmentt for throat ulcers
- Is it safe to take phytoceramides with history of bilateral mastectomy?