What doe the following test results indicate?
Please send in more clinical details and attach report copy to query
Thanks for writing in to us.
I have read through your query in detail.
Please find my observations below.
1. Liver function tests SGOT, SGPT and GGT are two to three times elevated above normal.
2. Hemoglobin is at upper limits of normal. MCV, MCH, RDW SD and RDW CV are mildly elevated
3. Uric acid appears to be at upper limits of normal.
4. Vitamin B12 is at lower limits of normal.
5. HbA1C is on the higher side.
I would like to know any medical condition like hypertension, diabetes and high cholesterol levels that you are having and any medicines that you are taking for it.
Please attach all reports and provide more clinical information so that we can discuss in detail. There are many conditions that can happen even if you are non smoker and take alcohol once a month.
If possible please attach a scanned copy of report containing any more tests like cholesterol and lipid profile.
I will discuss in more detail once you send in more details.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does these sperm count test results indicate
- What does the test result indicate
- What does the cea market test results indicate
- What does the stool test result indicate
- Done uterus test what does the results indicate
- What does these abnormal thyroid test results indicate
- What does positive result of mantoux test indicate
- What does these urine test results indicate
- What does my blood test result indicate
- What does test result for rrms indicate