What do tiredness, nose bleeds and frequent headaches indicate?
Thyroid/anemia/vitamins deficiency to rule out as following...
I have gone through your medical history carefully and can say as following:
1. Feeling always tired and chilly a lot might be related to metabolic changes in your body especially when it comes to thyroid problems. I advise to run thyroid function test to rule these problems out.
2. Having nose bleeds more than 5 mins, often, might have caused anemia. Anemia itself can be a possible cause to feeling tired, chilly and having headaches. A complete blood count is advised to rule it out.
With regards to nose bleeding problem, if I was your caring doctor would go further and advise to run further examinations to find out the right cause:
- damages to local (nose) blood vessels; examination by ENT specialist is advised
- vit.C or other vitamin deficiency; measure their levels in the blood
- any medication you take on regular basis: e.g. blood thinning drugs?
3. Feeling always pain on the right side of your head might be related to:
- any type of migraine triggered by anemia
- local (brain) problems; e.g. damages to local blood vessels or other types. EEG and neurological examination by neurologist is advised to determine the right cause
I advise to monitor your blood pressure at home and discuss with your physician to run the advised tests for the appropriate diagnosis and treatment.
Hope it was of help! Let me know if I can be of further assistance!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Frequent headaches and tiredness
- What could cause severe and frequent headaches
- What is the treatment for frequent headache and dizziness
- What causes frequent headache and knee pain
- What causes frequent headaches and dizziness
- What is the reason for frequent headaches
- Feel heaviness in head frequent headaches what is the problem
- Frequent headaches blocked ears with pain what is the reason
- What causes frequent headache and depression
- What is the cause for frequent headache