What do these urine, stool and haemogram test reports indicate?

Dr. Kathy Robinson

Posted on Tue, 6 Sep 2016 in General Health
Question: Hi Doctor,
I was feeling pain in Abdomen every early morning around 4-6 AM before i wake up.
I got my Urine,stool and haemogram tested from Lal path labs and attached are the report.
urine and stool culture report are pending for friday.

There are few highlighted things in my report.Can you please have a look and suggest

Thanks
XXXX XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Kathy Robinson 0 minute later
Brief Answer:
send report

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thanks for your consult.
I would be happy to help you with this but no reports are attached. Please send the reports and I will review them and help you with this
Dr. Robinson
Follow up: Dr. Kathy Robinson 5 minutes later
Hi Doc.

Reports are attached.Please let me know if it is still not visible.

Thanks
XXXXX
Answered by Dr. Kathy Robinson 26 minutes later
Brief Answer:
now I see reports

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for that,
I will give you an interpretation on each one
Urinalysis
The dip part of the urine (listed as physical) is completely normal, no evidence of infection or stones
the microscopy section is also largely normal, the WBCs seen are in normal range. There are more epithelial cell than expected but that finding alone is not indicative of any specific problem. You will get more information from the Urine culture which I expect will be normal based on what I see on the urinalysis

Hemogam
Your packed cell volume is slightly low but with a normal hemoglobin and mean cell hemoglobin, this is not likely to be significant. However, I would suggest a follow up at some time in the future just to make sure you are not becoming anemic. All other aspects of the hemogram are normal

ESR, this is very slightly elevated at 22. This is a non-specific marker of inflammation. This is not really significant as in true infections or inflammatory conditions we would expect it to be very elevated in the range of 50-100

Stool exam
This is normal. I expect stool culture will be normal as well since this shows no pus cells.

Please let me know if you have further questions
Dr. Robinson