What do these following LFT and lipid profile reports indicate?
as per LFT conducted Bilirubin Total 1.10, Bilirubin Direct 0.30, Total Protein 8.7, Albulin 4.2, Globulin 4.5, Albulin/Globulin ratio 0.9, AST/SGOT 49, ALT/SGPT 56, Alkaline phosphatase 187, GGT 127, lactate Dehydrogenase 193.
Lipid profile shows Cholesterol 226, Triglycerides 229, HDL Cholesterol 45, Direct LDL Cholesterol 136, CHOL/HDL Ratio 5, LDL/HDL Ration 3, Very low density lipoprotein 45.8.
Is their any treatment suggestions from your end?
No active intervention needed
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through your query including the reports and understand your concerns. The overall condition seems stable and does not call for active intervention. Other than taking statins like Atorvastatin or Rosuvastatin once daily no other treatment is required as of now.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Done lipid profile test is my report okay
- My lipid profile report cholesterol 289 triglycerides
- What does these blood test and lipid profile indicate
- How should a lipid profile test report be interpreted
- What are the findings from the lipid profile test
- Lipid profile test done what do the results indicate
- My lipid profile and blood test report
- Have had lipid profile test what are the diagnosis
- Can an abnormal lipid profile indicate cancer?
- What is lipid profile test
- Suggest treatment for severe loose motion
- Is there any cure for degenerative mucoid cyst associated with...
- Suggest treatment for chronic severe diarrhea and stomach pain
- Does Klonopin of a different brand cause any adverse reactions?
- What causes unusual sweating?
- Suggest treatment for joints pain in a person with IBS
- What are the side effects of Superglue injection?
- Suggest remedy for excessive dryness in mouth
- Is restarting of Casodex advisable after stopping it?
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation