Gall bladder is partially distened & shows calculus. Red lobe of liver is shrunken, Hypertrophy of left and caudate lobe of liver. Suggestion?

gall bladder is partially distened & shows calculus measuring 12 mms.Pericholecystic collection is noted.CBD is of normal caliber. Right lobe of liver is shrunken in size associated with hypertrophy of left and caudate lobes.liver shows lobulated borders.No evidence of of focal lesion or intraheptic bilary ductal dilation .Heptic vein radicals are normal .portien vein is mildly dilated & shows elevated velocities with hepatopetal flow.
Thu, 29 Aug 2013