Suggest side effects of udiliv 600

dear doctor i am 27 i have acidity problem and done gi endoscopy and ultra sound lft et endoscopy was normal lft also in normal range but uss shows fatty liver my gastroenterology dr advise me to take udiliv 600 and pantoda 40 and sparaid ds now i am taking ths medicins from last 1year is thr any side effect 4 taking udiliv 600 for a long time is fatty liver a seriour liver problem.
Wed, 2 Jun 2021

Udiliv contains ursodeoxycholic that is used in the dissolving of certain types of gallstones and preventing of further formation. It helps to break down cholesterol which is responsible for forming gallstones. It is also used in the treatment of fatty liver and primary biliary cirrhosis. It is a safe and effective medication for long term use if it is taken in doses and duration as directed or advised by the prescribing doctor.

But like other medications, this medication has some side effects of its own. Side effects of Udiliv are nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhea, sticky stool, headache, jaundice, dizziness, muscle pain, joint pain, indigestion, black or cloudy urine, black or tarry stools, fever or chills, cough, painful urination, hair loss, back pain, allergic reactions etc. If side effects persist or bother you, then consult your doctor first for medical help.

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Zubayer Alam, General And Family Physician