What do these CT scan findings indicate?
Mild degenerative change of the spine.
Hello and thanks for using HCM.
I have read your question and understand your concerns.
These CT scan findings of your spinal cord and column indicate that there are mild degenerative changes, or initial degenerative spine disease.
There is no herniated disc disease or spinal cord compression that may require surgical intention.
Such changes are treated by NSAID drugs use when symptomatic and by physical therapy.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Thanks for the swift response, are you saying it is not something serious that I should worry too much about it?
If I may ask again, what are the factors that can contribute to this change?
I would appreciate your swift response on this.
Regarding the imaging, findings are not a serious condition.
Regarding CT scan findings, they are consistent with mild degenerative changes, there is not a serious problem.
These changes can be related to age, prolonged improper body and neck position, heavy working, etc.
However, symptoms are an important part of the overall condition besides imaging findings.
Hope I helped you.
I examined your nerve conduction study and EMG report, and, in my opinion, parameters that were used to assess lower extremity nerves function seems to be within normal ranges.
This needs to be confirmed by your Neurologist.
Hope this helps.
I thought as much as I compare the Stim 1 and Stim 2 in very page of the report and they are the same, this is my layman conclusion.
However, I would give you an update tomorrow.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the findings from the skull ct scan
- What are the findings from the ct scan report
- What does my ct scan indicate
- What are the findings from ct scan of back
- Ct scan done what does the findings mean
- Sinusitis ct scan findings
- Ct scan done what does the findings show
- What do the findings in the ct scan suggest
- Ct scan finds pregnancy at what week
- Bony findings ct scan
- What causes tingling and pins and needle sensation on the left side of...
- What causes numbness in feet and ankles?
- What causes mouth spots and pit in forehead?
- What causes tingling feeling in shoulder?
- Suggest treatment for panic attacks, non functional rectum and memory loss
- What causes numbness in the right side of foot and leg?
- What causes burning sensation and tingling in hands and feet?
- What does my CT scan suggest?
- What causes shortness of breath in a patient with fibromyalgia?
- What causes severe muscle twitches at night in shoulders and arms?