What do these CT scan and MRI findings indicate?

Question
Hi, One 10/20/2019 I was released from the ER, they diagnosed me with confusion, general weakness , Meningioma and parathesia, Well my first neurologist appt was today, per the neurologist said I had no meningioma.
Per the er from CT & MRI- it states calcification associated with presume calcified gentleman involving the ledt aspect of the superior falx as as the right tentorium. However since the my hospital stay, I have had issue such as seizure types of head jerks, jolting stabbing events through out the day, the Neurologist said its considered a headache, but this is no headache in 2 spots same spots each time. my legs have given out on me resulting in falling, I am unable to keep my balance, also failed the neurologist walk test due to no balance. The neurologist seem to think I was fine, stated if I wanted to but not necessary to do a EEG &NCS/EMG.

Do you think I should get a second opinion or it could be something more going on?
Fri, 27 Apr 2018 in Brain and Spine

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
MRI findings are reliable

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on Healthcaremagic.

I would insist you to tell me how the diagnosis of meningioma was made. Such a diagnosis needs to be made radiologically and since the CT or MRI does not reveal any such finding you need not worry.

I need to ask whether you suffered from convulsions. Unless that is the case I doubt if EEG &NCS/EMG are unlikely to help.

Follow-up: What do these CT scan and MRI findings indicate? 10 hours later
HI,

To your response, the ER stated the it was meningioma and referred me to a neurologist, after doing my CT and MRI. I am pleased to know that it is not the case stated from the Neurologist. However what you suggest about the head and neck jerking I am having while I sleep, awaking me and during the day, my weakness of my bottom legs, and also my legs not responding when I try to move them or walking. and the jolts with a sharp pain in back of my head, i the same spot each time throughout the day?

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 24 minutes later
Brief Answer:
EEEG and a neurological consultation are essential

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for the clarification. The ER diagnosis was presumptive. The MRI findings are reassuring. Nevertheless, EEG and a neurological consultation are essential to identify the underlying pathology.