What is Meningioma?
A meningioma is a type of tumor arising from the coverings of the brain (they are called the Meninges). The tumour grows and pushes against the brain very slowley. So alot of people don't notice their symptoms until the tumor is quite big. The nice thing is that ALOT of the time Meningiomas are BENIGN (as in they won't spread to other parts of the body). So they are generally treated with Surgery.
Questions and answers on "Meningioma"
Health resources related to Meningioma
- What causes meningioma tumor
- What are the causessymptoms and hereditary factors of meningioma
- Burned out meningioma
- Calcified meningioma symptoms
- Spindle cell meningioma
- Right frontal meningioma symptoms
- Meningioma and anemia
- Calcified meningioma headache
- Thoracic meningioma
- Meningioma parafalcine calcification