What do the following ultrasound reports indicate?
Ultrasound findings are within the norm. As per urgency advice given
Thanks for asking at HCM.
I carefully read your question and understand your concern.
As for the ultrasound findings both in liver and in kidney are incidental normal findings. Very often we see liver cysts and is OK as long as not too many in number or not too big and not associated with kidney cysts. in your case a simple liver cyst is normal finding.
As for the urinary urgency you have, I do not know the tests you have performed but what I would recommend is to repeat simple urinalysis, have a urineculture done to confirm infection is gone.
I would also recommend you to have a gynecological visit with cervical secretion checked to rule out Chlamydia and gonorrhea infection.
if you have not had a pap smear in the last 3 years you will need one as a routine test.
Young women have frequent urinary infection when they are sexually active. I would recommend you to make sure you drink plenty and go to pass urine after intercourse. Wipe front to back and not back to front. These will reduce urinary infections.
Hope this is helpful and answers to your question. Please feel free to let me know if any more clarifications needed on this.Otherwise please close and rate the answer.
Dr Antoneta Zotaj
Is there anything I can do to get rid of these? For example, Is there a diet change or cleanse that could help? Etc
It is normal to have more than one liver cysts as long as they do not grow
If you have no symptoms like local pain due to those cysts there is nothing to worry. You might need to do another ultrasound in 3-6 months to check how they are progressing.
If the cysts are not changing in size with time and no symptoms, there is nothing to worry; just regular Ultrasound check to monitor.
Liver cysts are quite common, sometimes might be a few in number and it is still OK. If no cysts in kidneys and if they do not quickly grow and do not cause you symptoms it is very reassuring.
If you have pain on the area the liver is or cysts grow in 3-6 months you will need more medical attention.
I hope this was helpful and answers to your question.
Dr Antoneta Zotaj
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Got my ultrasound report what does it indicate
- What is efw in pregnancy ultrasound report?
- What are the findings from the ultrasound report
- What does the kidney ultrasound report indicate
- What does the ultrasound report mean
- Whole abdomen ultrasound done what does the report indicate
- Gynecology ultrasound done what does the report indicate
- What does my ultrasound indicate
- What does the ultrasound report suggest
- Ultrasound scan what does the report indicate
- What causes an episode of chills, dizziness and focusing issues?
- What causes mildly raised INR level despite taking Warfarin?
- What does the following colposcopy report indicate?
- What do the following ultrasound reports indicate?
- What causes a red rash on the arm?
- What causes diarrhea, severe cramps and bloating?
- Suggest treatment for small bumps between the legs and near the buttocks
- What causes redness in the eyes?
- Suggest treatment for severe joint pain in the knees, elbows and ankles
- Suggest treatment for severe headaches and mouth ulcers while having...