What do the following biopsy results indicate?

Dr. Jawahar Ticku

Oncologist

Posted on Mon, 27 Mar 2017 in General Health
Question: Dr. Sir, In continuation to my earlier conversation with you, I am attaching all the biopsies, discharge summary and the next line of treatment as prescribed by the current treating doctor. I will need your valuable and sound advice on if this is the right path forward for my mother's treatment. I don't seem to find a way to attach files, I am sending those in separate email.

Please help.

Thanks,
XXXX
Answered by Dr. Jawahar Ticku 17 hours later
Brief Answer:
CARCINOMA BREAST

Detailed Answer:
DEAR XXXXXXX
THANKS FOR REVERTING WITH THE DETAILS.
YOUR MOTHER HAS STAGE II RT. BREAST CANCER, THOUGH REMOVED BUT WITH LESS FAVORABLE HISTO CHEMICAL AND HISTO PATHOLOGICAL RESULTS. RESULTS.UNDER THESE CIRCUMSTANCES YES SHE NEEDS AGGRESSIVE TREATMENT WHICH HAS RIGHTLY BEEN PRESCRIBED TO HER.
HAD IT BEEN PURE STAGE II TUMOR WITH FAVORABLE FEATURES I WOULD RECOMMEND ONLY HORMONAL MANAGEMENT. SHE WILL HAVE TOTAL 6 CYCLES OF CHEMOTHERAPY TWO OF WHICH WILL BE WITH THE TRUSTUZUMAB AND FOUR WITH OTHER TWO DRUGS. FOLLOWING WHICH SHE MAY NEED RADIOTHERAPY AS WELL TO SEAL THE LYMPHATIC VESSELS WHICH ARE INVADED WITH THE TUMOR. AFTER THAT SHE WILL BE ON ORAL HORMONAL THERAPY. OVER ALL SHE WILL HAVE GOOD TIME AHEAD
AS SUCH I SUGGEST YOU TO FOLLOW THE ADVICE OF YOUR TREATING DOCTORS WHO ARE RIGHTLY HANDLING YOUR MOTHER.
BEST OF LUCK.
TRULY
DR. J. TICKU
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. Jawahar Ticku 18 minutes later
Thank you for the answer sir. The doctor recommended that she will have 6 cycles of Chemotherapy and 18 cycles of Trustuzumab and 25 cycles of radiation. Does this sound right?
Also, I have heard that using silver utensils for consuming food helps in the treatment. Is this correct or is just a myth?
Any advice on food, nutrition, exercise or any other recommendation that will be helpful for her and the family?

Many Thanks,
XXXX
Answered by Dr. Jawahar Ticku 48 hours later
Brief Answer:
BREAST CANCER

Detailed Answer:
DEAR XXXXXXX
THANKS FOR REVERTING.
YESTERDAY I ALREADY ADVISED YOU ACCORDINGLY ON THE BASIS OF THE REPORTS.
IT IS NOT A CONTAGIOUS DISEASE, SO THE FAMILY MEMBERS DO NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT IT.
A NORMAL LIFE IS TO BE LEAD BY THE PATIENT DOING DAILY ROUTINES.
NORMAL HEALTHY DIET WITH FRESH FRUITS WHICH ARE SEASONAL TO BE CONSUMED.
ONE IMPORTANT ADVICE AS PER MY EXPERIENCE AND STUDY IS THE USAGE OF WHEAT GRASS. ITS JUICE IF IT IS FRESH SHOULD BE GIVEN TO THE PATIENT, ONE GLASS AT LEAST DAILY IN THE MORNING, PREFERABLY TWICE. IT IS A GREAT CANCER PROPHYLACTIC AND ANTI OXIDANT AND ALSO IMPROVES CHEMOTHERAPY INDUCED ANEMIA.
AFTER COMPLETION OF THE TREATMENT YOUR MOTHER WILL HAVE NORMAL COURSE OF LIFE.
TRULY.
DR. J. TICKU

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Remy Koshy