What do sharp pain in the bottom of the stomach indicate?
my case is still the same but for a month know i also feel a sharp pain in the left bottom of the stomach especially after eating what could I do ?
Following information are needed.
I understand your concern.
1. As per our last conversation, I advised you to run a ct-scan. Any reports so far?
2. You are saying that you feel a sharp pain right after eating. Are you also experiencing changes in your bowel movements also?
Looking forward to have the requested information in.
Yes but i think because lack of vegetables in the diet.
Constipation might be your main problem...
Ok, then, from what you are describing, as you are not consuming vegetables in your diet, and having changes in your bowel movements, I believe you are suffering of constipation.
Constipation is causing distention and gas in your bowel, and consequently pain in left side of stomach.
I advise to:
- increase water intake
- try to consume more vegetables
- try to be more physically active
- if constipated, try to use prune juice or kiwi; gentle laxatives can also help like: lactulose, senna
- take anti-spasmodic medications to ease the pain
Hope it was of help!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Clenbuterol stomach sharp pain
- Sharp pains in stomach and vigina
- What is the sharp pain in my stomach
- Constant sharp pain in stomach
- What could cause sharp pain in stomach
- Sharp pain in the center of stomach
- Sharp pain upper stomach
- What is causing sharp pain and burning in stomach
- What causes sharp pain in stomach with cramps and shits
- What is the cause of severe sharp pain in stomach