What do my lab test results indicate?
Probably the stone has come out on its own
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone through the details provided. The stone is likely to have led to an obstruction and therefore backpressure which has resulted in mild hydronephrosis. However, since the stone was small, there is likelihood that the stone has spontaneously come out and that could be the reason that no stone has not been found.
As of now just wait and watch. If there is no pain, get a follow up ultrasonogram done after two or three months and if no stone is still detected, you need not worry about the hydronephrosis or the stone any further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Complement test done what do the results indicate
- What does the test result indicate
- Done urine test what do my test results mean
- What do herpes test result indicate
- Lipid profile test done what do the results indicate
- Do my tests results indicate breast cancer
- What do my cholesterol results indicate
- What does my blood test result indicate
- Semen analysis test done what do the results indicate
- Do my blood test results indicated cll