What do my lab test report indicate?
I have sickle cell trait and have been experiencing vitrious bleeds for the past 5 years. Could this be an indication of something auto immune?
Your blood work is normal.
I have gone through your question. I can understand your concern.
Your complete blood count report is normal. You may have sickle cell trait but it has no relation with your vitrious bleeding. Your bleeding is not due to sickle cell trait or low platelet. You may have some other problem. You should go for examination once. Also check your coagulation profile. These will help you to find the cause.
Then you should take treatment accordingly.
Hope I have answered your question, if you have doubt then I will be happy to answer. Thanks for using health care magic. Wish you a very good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Done tmt test what does the reports indicate
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- Ovulation test done what does the report indicate
- Ecg test lab report
- What does this lab test report mean
- What does #39pus vulgaris#39 indicate in a lab report
- Liver test done what does a lab test report suggest
- What does my lab test report suggest
- What does the test report indicate
- Lab tests done what are the findings in the report