What Causes Whole Body Itching When Diagnosed With Liver Cancer?
Hi and welcome.
if this itchiness is caused by jaundice then it may not be easy to treat but there are some options.
Oral medications prescribed by doctor can be used and include gabapentin,, Antihistamines (Benadryl, Atarax), Cholesterol-lowering agents,)Opiod antagonist or Zoloft.
also warm baths and avoiding heat and humidity may help as well.
Some over-the-counter topical medications (like hydrocortisone cream and Benadryl lotion) can help reduce itching and icing of involved areas may be beneficial. Wish you good health. Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ultrasound showed baby to enlarged liver
- Right rib deformed from enlarged liver
- Tinnitus and liver
- Kidney stone uric acid enlarged spleen and liver
- Trimetazidine side effects on liver
- How long to live once cancer spreads to bones and liver
- Trouble sleeping on right side liver
- Difference between alcoholic and nonalcoholic fatty liver
- Discrete and confluent hypodensity in liver
- Liver appears enlarged and heterogeneous may be fatty liver