What causes whitish pimples on foreskin?

Dr. Rovena Murati

Posted on Fri, 16 Oct 2015 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: Since puberty I have had small white "pimples" on my foreskin. If I squeeze them really hard a small hard grain of puss will come out. They cause no pain or discomfort.

This all happened before I was sexually active.

Do you think this is a problem I need checked out?

Can provide picture of the skin if emailed.

Thank you
Answered by Dr. Rovena Murati 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
detailed below

Detailed Answer:
Hello.

Welcome to Healthcare Magic.

I read carefully your query.

From your description ,these spots seems to be just Fordyce spots on foreskin,which are normal findings and don't indicate a problem at all.
It would be helpful if you can send a picture to confirm it.

Kind regards,
Dr.Rovena Murati
Follow up: Dr. Rovena Murati 38 minutes later
Did as much of a close up as i could. Hopefully it all checks out. Thanks :)
Answered by Dr. Rovena Murati 17 minutes later
Brief Answer:
fordyce spots

Detailed Answer:
Hello again

I evaluated the picture you sent and the spots are definitely Fordyce spots,which are superficial sebaceous glands.
They are considered normal finding and don't require any treatment.

You have nothing to worry about.

Dr.Rovena