What causes white spots in urine?
These are mostly clump of disquamated epithelial cells from bladder mucosa.
Thanks for your query ,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have noticed white spots in urine .
White spots that you pass in urine are clumps of disquamated epithelial cells (Muck) that are formed due to chronic irritation of bladder mucosa due to cystitis resulting from post void urine residue secondary to bladder outlet obstruction due to Enlarged Prostate .
Please get your routine urine test and urine culture done to find out the organisms causing this infection and antibiotics to which they are sensitive to.
Please take broad spectrum antibiotics like Cefotaxime along with urinary antiseptic like Nitrofurantoin twice daily and urine alkalizer thrice daily .Later on switch on to appropriate antibiotics as per culture report.
Get the prescription of medicines from your family Physician.
Ensure to drink more water .To keep your urine dilute This will help to control dysuria.
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions , I shall be happy to help you .
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could cause itchiness and white spots on the face
- What causes white spots in baby poop
- What causes lumps on tonsils with white spots
- What causes bump and white spots around the nipples
- What causes white spots on tonsils
- What causes white spots on one side of brain
- What could cause white spots in throat
- What causes white spots on the cervix
- What causes white spots on tongue with headache
- What causes white spots