What causes white discharge form penis?
Not normal, no alarm now, monitor for a week!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about what you have reported. It would have been classical for a possible STD if you had no condom on but, this is not the case. Though condoms do not prevent infections 100%, the absence of symptoms of pains or frequent urination makes the diagnosis of a possible infection less likely at this time.
There is no emergency right now. It could be an infection as well as an observation with no pathological significance. To approach this, I will like that you monitor for up toa week if no new symptoms like pains, frequent urination, etc. are witnessed. If the discharge should persist beyond a week, seek medical consultation as it would be probably caused by an infection. If it disappears within a week, then there is no need to worry further.
In all, observe for a week. If symptoms persist, consult your primary care doctor for examination and investigations. Treatment would depend on the findings and final diagnosis.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thank you so much for using our services and do feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of zits on penis
- What causes white stain on penis of a child
- Percocet cause penis discharge
- What cause discharge in penis after passing stool
- What causes white discharge from penis after an unprotected sex
- What causes thick discharge from penis
- What causes itching penis with awful discharge
- What is the cause of watery discharge from penis
- What causes white lumps on my penis
- What causes white discharge from penis daily
- What causes enlarged heart?
- What causes spotting after having sex?
- Suggest side effects of Premarin
- Suggest treatment for recurrent urinary tract infection
- Can Wimpat,Keppra and Lamictal be taken when BP is high?
- When can orgasm be experienced after a total hystorectomy?
- Is tremination of pregnancy at after 26 weeks advisable?
- What causes swelling at the injection site?
- Suggest treatment for Angioma
- What causes chronic Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura?