What causes vitamin B12 deficiency?
You should go for sugar and vitamin B12 level.
I have gone through your question. I can understand your concern.
You have pancreatic cancer and taking chemotherapy. You should go for blood sugar test and vit b12 level. Your symptoms may be due to diabetes or vitamin B12 deficiency. You have difficulty in balance and memory so you should go for mri brain to rule out any metastatic lesion in brain.
Give me follow up with this reports.
Hope I have answered your question, if you have doubt then I will be happy to answer.
Thanks for using health care magic. Wish you a very good health.
Chemotherapy can cause macrocytosis.
I have gone through your question. I can understand your concern. Chemotherapy can cause macrocytosis as side effects. And macrocytosis can leads to difficulties in maintaining balance, memory loss, tingling and numbness and other symptoms.
If left untreated it can leads to permanent neural damage so you should take treatment of that.
Treatment with vitamin B12 and folic acid supplements are helpful.
Most important thing is to search underlying cause and take treatment of that.
Vitamin b12 and folic acid level, bone marrow examination and thyroid hormone level are done to search the cause.
Then you should take treatment accordingly.
Hope I have answered your question, if you have doubt then I will be happy to answer. Thanks for using health care magic. Wish you a very good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes vitamin b12 deficiency
- Can gliclazide cause vitamin b12 deficiency
- What is the treatment for vitamin b12 deficiency
- Vitamin b12 deficiency pituitary
- Vitamin b12 deficiency and alopetia
- Vitamin b12 deficiency and dla
- Can vitamin b 12 deficiency cause hallucinations
- Does a vitamin b 12 deficiency cause petechiae
- What are the symptoms of vitamin b12 deficiency
- Vitamin b12 deficiency causes
- What does my blood report suggest?
- How long does Marijuana remain in our body after its intake?
- What does my MRI scan report indicate?
- What causes right side abdominal pain?
- What does my blood test result indicate?
- Suggest treatment for stomach cramps and pain in ribs
- What does HIV test result indicate?
- For how many days is Xanax detectable in urine?
- What causes excessive tiredness?
- What does the widal test reports indicate?