What causes urinary hesitancy in public toilets?
Since I was kid from what I can remember I have always had the issue that when I pee it never comes out straight away i've always found it takes a couple of seconds even longer sometimes for it to start flowing and then it seems fine. I've also notice out in public toilets some people are able to pee straight away where as mine is delayed. I also find that I can't pee in urinals trays with people around and that I need to be relaxed and in a private toilet that has a locked door or else I just can't get it out. Are these normal things to have or is it some type of anxiety and urine dysfucntion? I haven't really thought about it until recently when I was at a club and the toilet door was broken I just couldn't pee with people waiting behind me and it being open.
Respected XXXX,it`s purely psychological issue,not a disease.
Respected XXXX, hi I evaluated your query thoroughly.
*Clinically this sounds in relation to Psychosomatic disorder in relation to any
childhood insult in subcouncious mind / strong inherent belief not to pee in
public with exposure.
*Majority of the cases all the tests turn out negative.
*You require certain points to follow precisely as :
@ Deep Breathing and concentration exercises with YOGA without failure for 30-
40 min. a day.
@ Take adequate sleep of 8 hours.
@ Prepare your mind that you are not suffering from any major medical
@ Check whether your foreskin is getting proper retraction back totally or not?
@ Maintain your hydration levels all the time.
@ Avoid withhelding urine when urge to urinate.
@ Avoid stress / anxiety.
@ Not in emergency but if much concerned can take appointment of Consultant
Surgeon for physical examination at convinience.
@ Avoid smoking / alcohol / abuse substances if using any of them.
@ Avoid tight undergarments / very tight jeans etc.
Hope this clears your query.
Fill free to ask any doubts in future.
Thanks for using Health Care Magic and reviewing my answer carefully.
Wishing you fast and speedy recovery from the same.
Bye Dear Take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes urinary incontinance and changed bowel habits
- What causes bleeding at the end of my urinary tract
- Urinary incontinence what is causing this and required treatment
- What causes fecal and urinary incontinence
- What causes urinary tract infections
- What causes stomachache after a urinary infection
- What causes irregular thickness of the urinary bladder
- Male urinary tract infection causes dirty toilets
- What are the causes and treatment for urinary incontinence
- What causes urinary infection after a hysterectomy
- What causes pain and pressure in the rectum?
- What causes constant urge to urinate?
- Suggest treatment for IBS
- Suggest treatment for fever, headaches and shortness of breath
- Suggest treatment for left sided abdominal pain
- What causes burning sensation in the penis?
- What causes burning sensation in the throat?
- What causes urinary hesitancy in public toilets?
- What causes numbness in both hands?
- Suggest treatment for loose stools