What causes tinnitus, headache, dizziness, blurred vision and weakness in the legs?
Consider cardiovascular diseases.
Hello and thanks for using HCM.
I have read your query and understand your concerns.
In my opinion, in your daughter's case, cardiovascular diseases such anemia, cardiac defects ( foramen ovale aperta, or big vessels transposition ) should be evaluated further.
It is necessary to get evaluated by imaging studies such cardiac ultrasound, blood tests to evaluate possible anemia in order to understand better your daughter's condition.
I will definitely recommend you get a cardiologist referral after PCP visit today. Discuss with a Cardiologist about these issues.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Let me know if I can assist you further
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Dizziness blurred vision tiredness headache cough and cold
- Dizzy spells blurred vision, headache
- Tinnitus nausea headache dizzy diarrhea blurred vision
- Dizziness blurred vision when standing headaches
- Headache dizziness blurred vision swelling painful what is the cause
- Headache dizzy blurred vision hit head
- Dizziness headache blurred vision swelling in leg help
- Symptoms blurred vision dizziness headache
- Blurred vision dizziness headache dysuria
- Headaches dizziness and blurred vision
- What causes tingling and pins and needle sensation on the left side of...
- What causes numbness in feet and ankles?
- What causes mouth spots and pit in forehead?
- What causes tingling feeling in shoulder?
- Suggest treatment for panic attacks, non functional rectum and memory loss
- What causes numbness in the right side of foot and leg?
- What causes burning sensation and tingling in hands and feet?
- What does my CT scan suggest?
- What causes shortness of breath in a patient with fibromyalgia?
- What causes severe muscle twitches at night in shoulders and arms?