What causes tingling in left arm after an orgasm?
I'm in good health otherwise,though I do take a blood pressure med...family history of HBP.I have it we'll controlled. I recently had a lipid blood test done and my numbers are good: HDL 48, total chol was around 168, and LDL was 75.I think my ratio was excellent. I think my Trigly was good and blood sugar was good
also...I don't have prediabetes etc. I still get great feeling from orgasm as always.
To answer, I do not have the tingly feeling all the time .and not in all positions.
I never get chest pain during sex, nor do I get chest pain or any pain when I exercise.
FYI, I did get an EKG done about a year and half ago during a physical and it was normal at that time.
And the sensation isn't painful ,just tingly. Very weird.
If there was any kind of heart issue,though, wouldn't I feel the sensation while I was exercising? I'm pretty sure my heart rate gets higher on average during exercise than during sex.
I will look into the stress echo .
I do want to clarify one thing though. I miss stated one thing: the sensation does not occur every single time, but it does most of the time(prob 90%)
And when it has occurred ,I have been in different positions.
I'm not sure if that changes your recommendation to me.? It never occurs during exercise though, nor at any other time
I will ask my doctor about the echo.
What do my good cholesterol numbers mean ?
Do they reflect heart health?
Is this anything to be concerned about?
Is there anything else? I'm glad that I have good metabolism.
Excellent lipid profile&metabolism...
I have gone through your medical history and understood your concerns.
I am happy to know that you are conducting a healthy life. I wish if all my patients at your age would conduct the same healthy life as you.
If I was your caring doctor, I would exclude heart problems first, so I suggest to run cardiac tests;
- cardiac echo
- stress test
If everything is ok, then it might be of neurological issues. Please bare in mind that nervous system is taking control of sexual behavior (central and locally). A further neurological examination is needed to exclude possible deficiencies or other neurological issues.
I do not find anything worrisome, but I am asking all these examinations to rest sure that there is nothing to be concerned.
With regards to your lipid profile, your cholesterol numbers are excellent, indicating a healthy heart and nothing to be concerned.
Once again, I do not find anything worrisome, but further examinations are needed to exclude organic problems.
Let me know if I can assist you further!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes arm tingling during blood donation
- What causes tingling and numbness in lower arm
- What causes painnumbness and tingling in arms
- What causes tingling in arm
- What causes painful tingling fingers and arm
- Sinus infection cause left arm tingling
- Tingling sensation in arm finger what could be the cause
- What causes tingling and numbness in arms
- Tingling on the left shoulder and arm cause
- What causes tingling sensation and numbness in hands and arms
- What causes hives and itching after taking Synthroid?
- Can yeast show up in blood culture without a yeast infection?
- Suggest treatment for primary orthostatic tremor
- What causes extra skin hanging off of the labia?
- Could shoulder pain and digestive issues be a depression symptom?
- What causes dry cough causing chest and arm pain?
- What causes swollen throat even after zitromax intake for pharyngitis?
- Suggest alternative of norpace CR for irregular heart beats
- What causes uncontrollable shaking in body?
- Is a red and yellow spot on leg,a spider bite?