What do the attached reports indicate?

Excellent

Question
Good Evening Doctor,
This medical query is for my wife (Vishalakshi) and enclosed her medical report for your kind advise.
She is not under any treatment now
Test is taken as a routine checkup voluntarily

Waiting for your kind advise please
Sxxxxx xxxx
Mon, 14 May 2018 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 14 hours later
Brief Answer:
All reports are normal.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to Healthcaremagic.
Good to hear from you Mr XXXXXXX Babu. Hope you are doing good.

I have studies all the reports pertaining to your wife. Her reports are extremely good and i don't find any particular problems in her report.

Her HDL that is the good cholesterol is slightly low and it can improve with regular exercises.

Her HsCRP is high but that simply indicated future risk of cardiac problems. She should get a cardiac evaluation and blood pressure checked

This is my personal opinion based on details available here. If you still have any other query, you may please ask me.
Stay Healthy.
Dr Anshul Varshney , MD