What causes tingling in hands and feet?
I also had BMP blood work done and all came back normal.
If it is a vitamin deficiency, how long should it take before my symptoms improve?
The more I read about MS, the more it sounds like I may have that, although I'm not a doctor. About three months ago I had an episode with my right eye. I have very bad vision as it is and wear contacts, but I was having trouble focusing with my right eye and experiencing headache pain on my right side. I thought it might be related to my sinuses and had a sinus waters xray, everything looked normal. Prior to that I had vision problems with my right eye last August. They performed different vision tests and everything came back normal. Both times the problem cleared up on its own after a couple of weeks. Could this all be related?
this is not only due to vitamin D deficiency
I have read your query.
These symptoms are not only due to vitamin D deficiency but may be central cause associated.
difficulty in speech can be due to cerebral disease which can be confirmed by mri brain.
MS can be considered as you also had opthalmic involvement.
You should consult neurologist for clinical examination and further investigation .
I hope I have answered your questions. If you have further questions please feel free to contact us. I will be happy to answer. Take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes numbness and tingling sensation in my hands
- Does meningitis cause tingling in feet or hands
- Viruses that cause tingling in hands and feet
- What causes twitching and tingling in left hand
- What std cause tingling in feet
- What causes tingling and numbness in feet and hands
- What causes tingling in hands and ibs
- What causes tingling and numbness on feet
- What causes pain and tingling sensation in hands
- What causes tingling sensation and numbness in hands and arms
- Having carpal tunnel in hands. Feeling difficulty in bending or...
- Having hip pain due to which lack of sleep. Suffering from cough at...
- Back pain that keeps increasing with the day, have tiredness and...
- Treatment for subcentral impaction fracture and hypo plastic trochlea...
- Moveable lump on elbow since skin peeling over the area, pain on...
- On physiotherapy, taken steroid injections, symptoms seem to be...
- Consistent back pain, have sedentary working style. Tips to reduce back...
- Having tingling in upper back and numbness in arm. What should I do?
- Knee pain, sharp twinges behind knee cap, occasional difficulty in...
- Chronic hip pain, joint pains. X-ray showed heal spur, MRI showed...