What causes tingling and pain in feet?
I need to know following details to help you -
Thanks for your query.
Tingling in feet and heavy legs can be due to peripheral neuropathy , which can be due to a number of causes.
I need to know following details to help you better :
1. Any history of Diabetes , Hypertension?
2. Duration of your symptoms?
3. Any symptoms on rest?
4. Any sensation like "Walking on a cotton bed?"
5. Any history of slipping of slippers without your knowledge?
6. Any history of smoking?
7. Any history of any medicine (drugs) for long duration due to any disease?
I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.
2. About one week
3. I don't understand
6. Gave up smoking 35 years ago
7. No disease
Due to vit B12 deficiency or nerve compression.
From your description, your symptoms seems to be due to vit B12 deficiency or nerve compression at lower spine.
I suggest you to get your vit B12 level and MRI of spine done.
You can take vit B12 supplementation after consulting your doctor.
You can share your reports with me or with your doctor.
Wishing you good health.