What causes swollen lymph nodes on left center of back area?
my concern is I smoke, 53 yrs. nodes are on left side about 1/2 way down
back. no coughing, xray didn't reveal anything. don't feel really bad, tired
no coughing to speak of. do have trouble sleeping on left side, causes me to
cough yes. my concern is either lymphoma blood type or something else
cancer causing the lumpth to pop out. got a referral to another doc in a few
Biopsy will confirm the diagnosis.
There are two swellings over your back.They can be Lymph nodes, Lipomas,Sebaceous cysts etc.
But,the exact diagnosis will be confirmed by histopathological examination ( Biopsy ).
Usually, Lymphoma will not present as enlarged lymphnodes in the back.Commonly,they start in front of the neck.
Let me know the Biopsy report. Please send the report as Attachment.
Clinically, Lymphoma is a remote possibility.
Hope I answered your query. If you have any questions, I will clarify further.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Nicotine cause swollen lymph nodes
- What cause swollen lymph nodes
- Will costochondritis cause swollen lymph nodes
- Dentures causes swollen lymph nodes
- Causes swollen lymph node groin
- Swollen lymph nodes at back of ear
- Implanon causing swollen lymph nodes
- What is the swollen lymph node on my back
- Causes swollen lymph nodes neck
- Causes of swollen lymph nodes
- Having watery mucus in stools. Taking probiotic for gas and bloating....
- Had enlarged lymph node on thigh. Reason for pain in middle back and...
- Hernia surgery done. Having pain in leg while walking. How long will it...
- Itching, burning sensation and pain in anal area. Related to stomach...
- Got hit on head. Big lump appeared. No dizziness or memory loss. Worried...
- Feeling nauseous and abdominal pain after gall bladder removal. What...
- Having cough and sore throat. Can I consume herbalife f1 shake, tea and...
- Diarrhea and weight loss after operation. Not cured by medicine. How to...
- Having chest pain. Taking pan-d. ECG normal. What is causing this and cure?
- Had stent put in leg. Having discomfort in calf, pain and swelling in...