TB with lymphnodes, stomach pain, sarcodoisis, taken AKT, had endoscopy and PET scan. Adenocarcinoma?

hi this is gayathri, my mother is not well from january,first she s diagnosed that she has TB with LYMPHNODES in all the parts ...n she has stomach pain also for that the doctor said to do for Endoscopy , with that report they said she has Adeno carcinoma.......first they gave the treatement for TB the tablet named AKT4 for 3 months and the doctor said to do the PET Scan .........again we have done PET Scan with that report they mentioned that she has only Lymphnodes and it may be sarcodoisis and she does not have anything in her stomach like adenocarcinoma .....after the PET Scan the doctor said to do for again Endoscopy with that reports her stomach wound became small,she has adenocarcinoma it has been mentioned in the lab report, but again doctor suggested to repeat the Endoscopy report to that lab.....again the lab report gives as its like signet like cells....doctor said its better to send the Blocks n Slides to Ranbaxy.we would have send it again the report says its adenocarcinoma.............................please help me some doctors......please suggest me some good doctor to find out her problem
Mon, 11 Jun 2012
Pulmonologist 's  Response
thaks f0r ur enquery
look mam, ur mother as per ur history was suffering from tuberculous lymphadenitis and she was given ATD in the form of AKT 4...taken for 3 months only..need to take the drugs for at least 3 months and probably she had a coexistent stomach carcinoma....on repeated endoscopic biopsy it has been prooved to be adenocarcinoma of stomach..if signet ring cells are found than probably it is metastatic carcinoma producing kruckenberg's tumour mainly on overy..u have to search for that...again u have said that on repeated endoscopy they have found the small stomach which suggests the worst variety of adenocarcinoma i.e. linitis plastica.
have ur mother developed the following symptoms -
weight loss
loss of appetite
anemia
apathy
malena
hematemesis
the above symptoms are also suggestive of stomach carcinoma
as per the report i think ur mom is suffering from stomach ca and that probably is surgically inoperable
u should consult with a good oncologist or gastroenterologist for better management and understanding