What causes sudden dizziness and fatigue?
Monitor only for now!
Hi and thanks so much for this query.
I have reviewed this information fully. From the surrounding circumstances and all the clinical information collected, there is no reason for further worries. You might have had a minor contusion which requires just some time for fun recovery and has no visible lesions and bears no future consequences. Be calm, observe and all should slowly return to normal. There is no need for further medical review at this time.
I hope this guides and helps. I await your updates. Feel free to follow up with me for more information and clarifications if need be.
This will all return to normal!
Given what you experienced and all the clinical data presented, there is nothing to panic about. These transient observations are not uncommon but would soon fade. No findings suggest that we should be worried.
I wish you well. Keep me updated.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sudden dizziness and passing gas causes
- What could cause a sudden dizzy feeling
- Could metoprolol be the cause of sudden dizziness
- Sudden dizziness caused by brain pulsating
- Causes of sudden dizziness and vomiting
- What could be the cause of sudden dizziness
- What causes a sudden dizzy spell
- Sudden dizziness and nausea causes
- Sudden dizziness causes
- Sudden dizziness causes vertin