What causes sudden chest pain and dizziness?
I would explain as follows:
Thank you for asking on HCM!
I understand your concern and would explain that your symptoms seem to be related to low blood pressure.
Have you measured your blood pressure?
Cleocin could also lower your blood pressure.
You should take into consideration the physical exercises that you have performed last night which can lead to dehydration and further decrease in your blood pressure.
Anyway I recommend consulting with your GP for a careful physical examination , a resting ECG (to exclude possible cardiac arrhythmia) and some blood lab tests :
-complete blood count
-PCR, sedimentation rate
- blood electrolytes.
You should closely monitor your blood pressure and refer those values to your attending physician.
Meanwhile I recommend you to avoid straining physical activity and take plenty of water and juices to avoid dehydration.
Hope to have been helpful!
Feel free to ask any other questions whenever you need.
Medical tests are necessary.
A blood pressure of 117/76 mmHg when at home could not exclude a lower BP value when driving to work.
Nevertheless, it is important to exclude a possible hemodynamic alteration (low blood pressure or even an arrhythmic event) if those experienced symptoms will appear again.
I recommend performing the above mentioned tests to better judge about your clinical status.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause for intermittent chest pain
- What causes sudden sharp chest pain
- What causes chest pain and fatigue
- What causes pleurisy chest pain
- What is the cause of chest pain and cough
- What is the cause of chest pain with dizziness
- What causes headache with the chest pain
- What causes chest pain with fatiguepalpitation and dizziness
- What causes back and chest pain
- Cause for chest pain indigestion and dizziness