What causes stomach pain?
Mostly Gastritis and peptic ulcer
Hello, thanks for posting in healthcare magic.
The symptoms and frequency of symptoms that you have mentioned matches only with gastritis.
Now why the replace? Relapses are common due to stressful lifestyle, unhealthy feeding habits and incomplete eradication of H pylori infection of stomach.
You should undergo an Endoscopy and take biopsy to diagnose H pylori infection. If infection is found then treatment of H pylori with H kit has to be done.
For now take daily Tab Omez (Omeprazole) 40 mg 1 Tab daily for 6 weeks.
Also avoid too sour, hot, spicy outdoor street foods.
hope this helps.
With empty stomach
I tablet every morning in empty stomach should be started. The medicine will start giving effect after 10 days. In the mean time if you are feeling much pain you can take Syr Mucaine gel 10 ml stat.
If you have any queries I will be happy to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What can cause stomach pain
- What causes stomach pain and spottting
- What causes stomach pain and vomiting
- What causes constant stomach pains
- What is the cause for stomach pain and diarrhea
- What causes severe stomach pain
- What is the cause for stomach pain with bleeding
- What causes constipation and stomach pain
- What causes stomach pain constantly
- What causes persistent stomach pain