question-icon

What causes sore throat, cough and chest pain while breathing?

Posted on Sat, 5 Mar 2016
Question: i have very sore throat, coughing, sore teeth, ear, migraine, hard to breath, chest making noise when i breath.
what could this be and can i get some antibiotic and meds prescribed?
Answered by Dr. Kaushal Bhavsar (27 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Possibility of bronchitis is more.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for your question on Health Care Magic.
I can understand your concern.
By your history and description possibility of bronchitis is more.
Most common cause for this is infection.
Best treatment of bronchitis is inhaled bronchodilators and inhaled corticosteroid (ICS).
But before starting drugs, you should first consult pulmonologist and get done clinical examination of respiratory system and PFT (Pulmonary Function Test).
PFT will not only diagnose bronchitis but it will also tell you about severity of the disease and treatment of bronchitis is based on severity only.
You will need antibiotic, anti histamine, anti inflammatory drugs, inhaled bronchodilators and ICS.
Since all these are prescribed medicines, you need to consult doctor locally and discuss all these.
On this online platform we can not write prescription. We can only give advice.
Hope I have solved your query. I will be happy to help you further. Wish you good health. Thanks.
Dr. Kaushal Bhavsar

Pulmonologist