What causes sore throat, cough and chest pain while breathing?
Possibility of bronchitis is more.
Thanks for your question on Health Care Magic.
I can understand your concern.
By your history and description possibility of bronchitis is more.
Most common cause for this is infection.
Best treatment of bronchitis is inhaled bronchodilators and inhaled corticosteroid (ICS).
But before starting drugs, you should first consult pulmonologist and get done clinical examination of respiratory system and PFT (Pulmonary Function Test).
PFT will not only diagnose bronchitis but it will also tell you about severity of the disease and treatment of bronchitis is based on severity only.
You will need antibiotic, anti histamine, anti inflammatory drugs, inhaled bronchodilators and ICS.
Since all these are prescribed medicines, you need to consult doctor locally and discuss all these.
On this online platform we can not write prescription. We can only give advice.
Hope I have solved your query. I will be happy to help you further. Wish you good health. Thanks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pain while breathing causes
- What causes chest pain while breathing with palpitations
- Sore throat and chest pain
- Chest pain while breathing and coughing difficulty in breathing
- Chest pain heartburn pain while breathing treatment
- Chest pain while breathing is this a serious problem
- Left chest pain while breathing
- What causes pain while breathing
- Experiencing sharp chest pain while breathing
- Smoking chest pain while breathing
- Suggest treatment for COPD
- What causes chronic cough?
- Suggest treatment for interstitial lung disease
- Suggest treatment for bronchiectasis
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and sleeping problems
- What causes dizziness after eating red meat?
- How to avoid insomnia caused by Albuterol taken for COPD treatment?
- What causes prolonged fever?
- Suggest treatment for clogged ears and inflamation in sinus passage
- What causes white foamy sputum when suffering from COPD?