What causes small bump on the rim of eyelid after crying?
It can be most likely a chalazion.
Thank you for asking HCM.
I have gone through your query. Your problem can be most likely a chalazion. This forms due to obstruction of meibomian gland-an oil gland. As it is not causing any discomfort no treatment is necessary. It may break and release by its own. You can apply warm compress with a wet towel about 5 minutes a couple of times a day.
If there is any irritation then you should consult your doctor as in case of secondary bacterial infection antibiotic drops will be needed. Better to avoid contact lens till it subside.
Hope this may help you. Let me know if anything not clear.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes small lump under eyelid
- What causes small red bump on shaft of the penis
- What is causing a small bump near the anus
- What could be cause for appearing small bumps after masturbating
- What cause flesh tone bumps around eyelids
- What causes small bumps under foreskin
- What causes painless small white bumps in mouth
- What caused a small bump on my pubis
- What causes small bump of tissue after fake tooth breakage
- What can cause white bump in the corner of eyelids