What causes sickness, lightheadedness and frequent urination after receiving flu vaccination?

Dr. Muhammad Ahmad

Posted on Mon, 2 Nov 2015 in General Health
Question: I got the flu jag yesterday! This morning I've been feeling sick and light headed and I've been going to the toilet quite a lot! I'm just wondering if it's connected to get the fly jag?!
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ahmad 57 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Here are a few suggestions which will help

Detailed Answer:

Welcome to Health Care Magic.

Thanks for writing.

I am Dr.Muhammad Ahmad. I have read your question completely, i understand your concern and will try to help you in best way possible.

Here are a few things which will help your symptoms.
1) Steam inhalation twice a day for 4..5 minutes.
2) Tablet citrizine 10mg daily at night.
3) Tablet alegra-D ..twice a day it will help with your symptoms of congestion and body aches...
4) Hot drinks help too.
5) Tylenol can help coup up with body aches.
6) Drink loads of water.

Yes it might be connected to flu... I would suggest you to use a lot of fibre and drink much water..
it is expected to get better in 3..4 days. you dont have to worry it doesnt seem to be a big issue.

I hope this answered your question, a
if you have more please feel free to ask.

Regrads.

Dr.Muhammad Ahmad.

M.B.B.S(Licensed Family Physician)

Resident M.D.