What causes shivering during night?
Possible urinary infection.
Thank you for using Healthcare Magic.
From the information you have provided, the most likely cause of your husbands shivers is an infection. There is not always a fever associated with infections.
I suggest he sees his doctor and a likely cause of an infection would be a urinary infection. In which case he will need antibiotics. Other possibilities would be a chest infection.
I hope this is help. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Dr K A Pottinger,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes the frequent attacks sporadically during the nights
- What causes sudden shivering
- What causes shivering of hands
- What is the cause for fever with shivers
- What causes hiccups only during night
- What is the cause of lower backache during night
- What causes high bpm rate during nights
- What can cause pain in body during nights
- What causes shivering in adults
- What could cause shivering during writing