What causes severe stomach pain shortly after eating?
Thank yoy for the query.
Your symptoms are most likely caused by peptic ulcer. You may also have nausea and chest burning.
If the pain radiates to the back, gallstones should be considered.
I suggest you to consult your doctor. Abdominal ultrasound, blood work, liver tests and pancreas tests should be done at first. Gastroscopy should be next.
In a meanwhile please avoid any coffee, fatty foods, spicy foods.
Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe vomiting with stomach pain what is causing it
- Causes stomach pain after eating
- What causes stomach pain diarrhea and severe migraine
- What causes stomach pain and severe cramping
- What causes severe stomach pain
- What causes stomach pain after eating food
- What causes severe stomach pain that extends to the back
- What causes severe stomach pain and back pain
- What causes stomach pains and diarrhea after eating
- What causes vomiting and stomach pain after eating