• question-icon

What causes severe pain in the eyes and headaches?

Posted on Tue, 11 Jul 2017 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Question: ello doctor,
I have eye pain and done the eye test with regards to that . Opthamologist said no vision problem and he recommended a headache glass . Also he asked me to examine Fundus eye examination and after seeing that he prescibed me eyetamin Total for 2 months . Also he asked me about hypertension levels and i could see mine was 140/84 . he said fine and asked me to continue with vitamin table but i would like to get second opininon about the report . i have attached for reference

Age -33
Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Fundus looks normal.

Detailed Answer:
My dear,
Thanks for sending your query to us.

The fundus picture, which you have attached looks normal. Though other eye examination reports are missing, including the vision.

I will be happy to see rest of the reports, in the meantime do continue with vitamins advised. If vitamins are helpful then the results are apparent in about 2weeks time.

Do get back to me in case of any further query, preferably with details of the reports.

Kind Regards

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee
Follow up: Dr. N. K. Misra 2 hours later
Hello doctor
The report contains both right and left. Again attaching for your reference
Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Continue with multi vitamins

Detailed Answer:
My dear,
Thanks for getting back to me.
Do continue with multi vitamins and make some lifestyle changes as well.They include exercise,rest and proper balanced diet, including fruits and vegetables.Regular exercises as yoga will do you good.
The results of such lifestyle management will be apparent in about 2weeks time and as you feel benefitted by them,it also gives you an incentive to continue with these practices.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D
Thanks doctor. Also I understand all this reports normal. Is that correct doctor
Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 7 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Normal report

Detailed Answer:
My dear,
The report is normal so now we have to concentrate on peripheral issues.
Take care.Get back to me if necessary.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng
Dr. N. K. Misra

Ophthalmologist