What causes severe pain in cervix, hips, lightheadedness and dizziness?
rule out infection
Welcome to HCM,
What you are presenting with seems to like symptom of a pelvic infection. This needs to be checked and treated immediately as if not it could affect your health in the long term.
The pain is not a symptom to be ignored
Also I would like to know when was your last period and if you are sexually active.
You should start top feeding and weaning your baby, as at 10 months the amount of milk produced by the mother is not enough to satisfy the needs of the baby.
Your baby will require additional nutrition.
Get yourself checked by a gynaecologist immediately and if given antibiotics do take ones that are safe in breastfeeding.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes severe pain in bladder and penis
- What causes severe pain in testicles
- What causes sever pain in the abdomen
- What causes severe pain in groin and hip
- What causes severe pain in heels
- What causes severe pain in elbows
- What causes severe pain from back to arm
- What is causing severe pain near hip bones during pregnancy
- What causes severe pain in lower jaw bone
- What is the cause of severe pain in the legs